CMSF and Novation Automap

I was having a problem with CMSF starting fine, but then the program would keep losing focus and returning me to the desktop. I was running Novation Automap software in the background (it's software for MIDI controllers) and once I terminated that, CMSF was fine.

I thought I may as well document it, just in case somebody else comes across it....

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not sure how many of our customers may be using MIDI controller software though (but there may always be someone).

Have you tried the 3.5 version of Automap ? It probably doesn't resolve this issue, but may be worth looking at (if you're using the standard version of Automap).

Can you launch CMSF first and then load Automap and have things work OK or will CMSF always change focus to the desktop/Automap once Automap is running ?