Problem with Combat Mission (Macintosh)

Recently, a problem has arisen in my playing of Combat Mission. This week, I had to restart my computer and re-install Mac OS 9 onto my iMac. When I did so, I tried out Combat Mission (both CMBO and AK), everything worked fine, except all the 3D-screen text is black!

What do I mean by this. I'll show you. First, look at this screenshot. See how all the text is colored ("SETUP PHASE": yellow. "TIP, etc": white. "100%", "-", "25%", "0%": white. "July 1943, Mid Day": white. "Citadel Schwerpunkt": white). Now, if that screenshot had been on my Mac after I "restored" the hard drive, than all the aforementioned text would be black. Yep. That's right. Black. With the dark texture of the menu, and the "shadows" of the text intending to make the white and yellow text appear sharper make the black text even more hard to read. Not to mention the black outline of "landmark" text. Can anyone please help me?

God bless,

"P. Cornelius Patton"