Combat Engineers

Every infantry in the game can remove mines, with a varying degree of success. The higher the scouting skill of the unit, the more chances he has to detect mines. The most important factor is the stance of the unit: units advancing at a crawl have more chances of avoiding mines, while units running have almost no chances of avoiding them.

After trying diff stance's and move rates they still only detected mines by moving over them dying or injured, the speed makes no diff and leaving the unit in an area where mines are make's no diff in detecting mine and removing them. it seem as if this has been over looked in the game and would be nice if they gave the combat engineer's an option in their action box to clear mines etc.

i didnt know you could remove mines with arty?! I didnt know you could remove mines at all. how do you use infantry to remove them?

well arty is not a successfull way to remove mines ... got super lucky if you succeed to open a path in a minefield with direct fire or arty :rolleyes:

tried once just for test in Africa : 3 PZ4D + "bang-boom-boom" = first PZ4D blown out :P

to remove mines with infantry, just use their left foot, walking on a mine with the left foot is Overpowered :D