Changing computers

I have CMSF installed on my computer with all modules up to NATO.

I am changing to a new computer. I used the unlicense function to free up the licenses for use on the new computer but it will only unlicense the NATO license key.

I also can not find all the license keys for the original CMSF, for Marines Module and for British Module.

What is the safe procedure to adopt to re-install and re-license the full game and modules on the new computer? Will I need to install CMSF base module from the disk and then re-install patches before going onto the next module?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Prior to the v1.21 patch, there has been a bug in Unlicensing. It would often prompt you to unlicense the last installed module only. This was fixed in 1.21 and if you have NATO and it was installed correctly and working, then you should have no problem with this.

You will find "Unlicense" linky under Start->Programs->Battlefront->Combat Mission Shock Force (or whereever you installed the game). You can call them one by one and unlicense all the modules by hand. Or, when you hit the "uninstall" link, you will be prompted to unlicense all of the modules one by one as well.

You do not have to unlicense CMSF, the base game. That's intended. That's because when you later reinstall the base game and a module, (re-)licensing the module will automatically activate the base game, too.

For more information about all of this, see our Knowledgebase at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.