Victory Conditions

During my AAR I had this thought and I'd like to share it, and hopefully get some feedback.

How come the victory conditions are only Axis victory and Allied victory? Why couldn't there be a German Victory or Japanese Victory as well instead of a stalemate? If Germany controlled all of it's required capitals and Japan was out is this really a stalemate? If The Germans did what they wanted, subdued Russia, controlled the Mediterranean, maybe even took over Britain I don't think this is a stalemate at all. Germany could care less about the Pacific war. And the Japanese could say the same, other than what a wonderful deterent.

That puts us in "what if" territory crispy. An interesting premise, no doubt, perhaps a continuation of hostilities is in order?

I know there is some resistance to the point system, but wars have always been about resource gathering which includes population control. An extention could bring in other parts of the globe that see very little action, but I think the historical crowd would be unsupportive.

Maybe after the old campaigns have lost their novelty.