Cmsf: Normandy - German or just US campaign?

Destraex1

Are you ****ing insane? I mean seriously. Do you really want Battlefront to join the evil banality which is DLC and gaming subscription development? Any studio that releases a game piecemeal at a premium that does not deserve your money.

Good thing I had my flak-jacket on!

Crikey! Is it safe to come out yet? <peeks head over parapet>

Crikey! Is it safe to come out yet? <peeks head over parapet>

A parapet? You are seriously hiding on a roof? C'mon, everybody knows that cover on roofs is undermodeled! Bet there's an ATGM or a burst of .50 cal headed your way already!

And you claim to be a CMSF player... ;)

A parapet? You are seriously hiding on a roof? C'mon, everybody knows that cover on roofs is undermodeled! Bet there's an ATGM or a burst of .50 cal headed your way already!

And you claim to be a CMSF player... ;)

Are you not familiar with this use of the word?

I am a CMSF player; do you claim to know about military history?

:D

Sivodsi, point taken...this use of the word parapet was indeed unknown to me. I know just about nothing of military history and freely admit it. As I see from your link, you are therefore well protected against rifle fire, but there may still be a 2 tube-heavy-short-personnel mortar strike headed your way. It will just take a little longer to arrive than the ATGM would have :D.