Possible Philippine bug using version 1.02

While playing axis of evil as axis I invaded the Philippines. The computer a.i. had a unit on the capital and two units down south. Infantry near Davao and a tank in open terrain. During the a.i.'s next turn it moved the tank straight to the mountain and the infantry moved to occupy Davao.

During my next turn I captured the capital and destroyed the unit occupying Davao. I then moved a tank unit into Davao for a little tank on tank action and much to my suprise I wasn't able to attack the tank sitting on the mountain. The interface acted like the tank was on a seperate island not connected to Davao, yet the allied tank clearly drove in one turn from the mainland onto the mountain. Also the port stayed under allied control.

I was only able to attack using aircraft and ships. Once I destroyed the tank, I still could not move from Daveo to the mountain as the "land" remained under allied control. I had to amphid a unit onto the mountain to gain control of it and the port. Once this was done I could then FREELY move back and forth from Davao and the mountain like it was connected to the mainland.

Sorry for the long rant but I don't have a save game to send you and I figured the more info I give the better for you to try and sort it out.:(