Couple of questions

Okay a couple questions, hopefully none silly or redundant:

1) I purchased the Marine Module about a year ago and have installed it on my MACBOOK. If I wanted to install it on my iMac, I should be able to do that right? I have the full CMSF_Marines_.exe file and the full license key code. Can I just install and follow the prompts to register?

2) I am interested in purchasing the NATO module, but did not purchase the British module. Can I run the Marine and NATO, but not the British?

and finally.......any word on the MAC version of CM: Normandy?...haven't seen any bones lately....

Thanks much

Our eLicense system will let you run the game on two computers concurrently. If you attempt to license on a third computer you will get an 'error 11' indicating that no more activations are available. In that case you would need to unlicense one of the previous installs.

As mentioned by Jonny(FGM) in his reply, you CAN run just CMSF, Marines and the NATO module and NOT have to purchase the British Forces module. The only thing you have to watch out for is if someone makes a scenario/op that uses a British Forces module unit. In that situation you would not be able to play that scenario/op.

I'm not aware of a native-Mac OS X version at the moment. There is a desire to code up such a version, but it definitely won't be released at the same time as the Windows version and I don't have an idea of exactly when it will become a reality.