Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Feature Request: Ingame Consequences Prediction

I realize that the 1.02 patch has just been released, but if there is going to be another one I'd like to request the following feature.

Currently you have to manually check the files of the game to see what the diplomatic consequences of declarations of war are. This information is very important however and largely determines whether or not you would declare war on a country. It might even change the outcome of a game when, for example, the allies player doesn't know that a DoW on Iraq greatly increases the activation of Turkey and declares war on Iraq because of it.

So would it be possible to add an indication of the predicted changes in diplomacy to the DoW confirmation message? In the screen below it could then say below the phrase "Should Germany declare war on Norway" something like:

Reaction of other nations to this declaration of war:

USA 5-10% Allies

Sweden 10-15% Allies

There are many different ways of implementing this of course and others may be more viable. I do believe, however, that this will make things easier for everyone as you can just check in game what the consequences of DoWs are.

warmapscreen.jpg