Here go again....

Lets not.

However there is always, in any society, opinion against peoples who do not conform or are seen to be unfairly benefitting. In Israel the ultra-orthodox are funded by the stae and do not need to serve in the armed forces.

In most Western countries discrimination against Bankers would be welcome I suspect. : )

Shorthanding it to religion or race or colour perhaps hides actual reasons why people feel there is a problem. This does not mean I condone violence at all. I just think some of the problems are not really addressed.

Yep, the times are indeed reminiscent of that period 70 years ago. The difference is, now we have the Internet, and with it the hope that what good remains in people, can be accessed and used to thwart those who would persecute others. But it is a double edged sword, the Internet and it also can serve the opposite effect. Maybe it comes down to how many humans choose one side versus the other, how strong is their voice and how firm is their political determination to never let the Holocaust happen again.

This has been going on for ages. In Hungary, armed Gypsies are patrolling walled off portions of cities because the police won't help them and they're tired of fire-bombings. Slurs, physical assaults, miscarrieges of justice, it's all good in Central and Eastern Europe.