New file at the Repository: Red Dawn Intro Music (2010-06-20)

This is the intro song from the 1984 Red Dawn movie. It will replace the CMSF title music. I always loved the movie and the intro music. So I figured other Red Dawn fans may like it too for their CMSF. Enjoy!Just unzip to your Z folder and your good to go. UPDATE: I re-uploaded an edited version of this intro. I cut out the opening several seconds of near silence. Figured it took too long to get to the meat of the music. Since we don't boot up CMSF to listen but to play.If your re-downloading this, then you can just delete the old "Meats Red Dawn Intro" folder. So now you can just unwrap the .wav file to your Z folder.

More...

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I first added a mod, the Z folder may not exist yet, you might have to make it. I'm on Vista and the default install path is C: Program files\Battlefront\CMSF\Data\Z. If you don't see the Z folder then just make one and add mods to it.