Simple Editor and points

Very much enjoy constructing small scale battles of various sorts with the Simple Editor -but am puzzled by one feature.

During all the setting up there is no ref. or indication at all of points allocations or use---but on a number of occasions recently where I have allocated some air support -when I have tried to call this up the message "insufficient points"- has appeared but there seems no way of knowing in the preparation of the battle with the Simple Editor anything about points availability or how that works in these personally created battles.

Can anyone please explain how the points factor works with battles created with the Simple Editor.

Thanks

All suports have default 'prices' - a number of victory points you receive for eliminating enemy assets and completing objectives, that's why you couldn't call for support right away. You can't edit these prices in Simple Editor, you can open the mission in full-blown Editor and do this, or simply open the Mission.xml in Notepad and find the price and alter it.

Sneaksie -Thanks for the info--2 quick queries

1)Looked at the Mission.xml file but not sure where to find the line re support price--what is the actual line I am looking for please ?

2 Is there a difference in the set up of the "battle generator" in TOW2 and the Simple Editor in Kursk which both seem to follow all the same procedures---but with the TOW2 generated battles I have never encountered an "insufficient points" reaction to support calls. I also dont recall it occurring in the early days with Kursk--have either of the patches caused any changes in the operation of the Simple Editor?

Sorry for all the questions but am confused re this feature

Thanks for your time and help