more campaigns please!!

i really like the game. its gorgeous. realistic, good visuals and good gameplay.

but...

there are only 2 campaigns. only one german. thats not much. we need more. much more. for me, the campaign-builder is too difficult to get into. So i cant create a new one.

it s a pity.. cause the engine has so much potential, but suffers from lacking enough missions and stuff to play.. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Lets not abandoned the eastern front please! I’m partial to WW2 and now that this game has gotten so good I am wanting more. So far the campaigns seem to be the best game play. The simple editor little battles aren’t as much fun. I haven’t gotten on the multiplayer yet. But I’m trying.

I’ve heard the news and seen the screenshots. “Korea”. Well I’m not so happy about this one. I’ve been to Korea several times and it’s an interesting place, but the historical places where some of the famous battles took place are always on the side of some mountain, and there wasn’t much for mechanized battles that I know of. It was mostly human waves of Chinese storming thru allied lines night after night. Lots of artillery and of course, large scale aerial assaults.

I’m ready to buy a expansion pack for TOW2, but I’m gonna skip on buying yet another game that should and will roll over and die