Riddle me this

POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I was playing Elsdorf as the Allies and when the German's reenforcements came in. During that turn or the next turn, can't quite remember, I had a Pershing target a King Tiger and knock it out. I know this for the fact because it was a pretty amazing shot. So after the movie, I had my order phase come up and the Tiger was back and operational, though my opponent says it's not 100%. But why would the Tiger come up as knocked out and then come back to life? Fluke or bug?

I do have the file saved from my PBEM if that helps.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juardis:

Fog of War?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possible, but I've never seen FOW give a false report. It was such an amazing shot though that I locked on the tiger's point of view and watched it. When the hit happened the gun on the tank reacted like it was damaged. It gave me every indication that it was damaged. Plus I had other squads that could see the tank so I doubt it was FOW.