Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Small Suggestion: Arrow Colors

I just noticed that the up-down selection buttons are subtlety counterintuitive. The arrows on them turn white when you can't click anymore but are dark when you can. It seems like the other way around and I only noticed it now because I just got frustrated that I click on the white arrow by accident thinking that's a valid option.

Personally, I'd like to see the arrows on the buttons stay the same (white or black) and the entire button turn a shade darker if it cannot be pressed. Actually, to add to the tactile sense of the game (this is one of the few games that gives me the satisfactory illusion of actually pressing buttons or manipulating switches), a button that cannot be pressed could be shown as permanently depressed as it appears if you click a button and hold the mouse button down.

Not a big deal. But these small UI things go a long way in providing a consistent and intuitive experience.

Good catch Akiva and I believe the current implementation was something our original artist came up with, as we had it the other way around as you describe above for SC1, but I agree it never really sat well with me either. I'll see if this is something that can be easily changed.