New member and a few problems

Hi, I'm trying to do the tutorial but nothing much happens. My system is Windows 7 32 bit so that may be part of the issue.

After selecting the unit the Tutorial just does nothing.

Having the manual installed would help I suppose but that did not appear to happen so I'm looking at the online version.

After selecting the unit and then the Move (left click) then click on the destination there is no response.

Anyone had these problems too?

Just realized that the pause button has to be clicked off too not just clicking on the forward button (top of screen)

This is not exactly intuitive.

How can I get the manual installed?

Regards, ;)

I'm not sure why you are not seeing the manual. There is not an option to have it installed or not to my knowledge. In a Windows 7 32-bit installation it should be located in the following path:

'\Program Files\Battlefront\1C Company\Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943\Manual.pdf'

It should be a little over 7MB in size. What version of Adobe Acrobat do you have installed ? Any of the newer versions should be able to read the file (7, 8, 9).

I'm not sure why you are not seeing the manual. There is not an option to have it installed or not to my knowledge. In a Windows 7 32-bit installation it should be located in the following path:

'\Program Files\Battlefront\1C Company\Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943\Manual.pdf'

It should be a little over 7MB in size. What version of Adobe Acrobat do you have installed ? Any of the newer versions should be able to read the file (7, 8, 9).

I have no idea why the manual did not install either and as I can't download it I'm frustrated.

The online version is useless to me.

I suppose I'd better re-install the whole game.

I have Adobe Reader Version 9 and its updating right now.

Tried the manual again after the Adobe update but still no difference.

Off to re-install.

Thanks.

I will keep you posted.