BUG REPORT - Ambush markers exposed

I don't have time to do a search, and I bet that this has been reported already, but just in case...

The other night I was playing a game with someone and selected a sighted piece of armor. When I did it revealed the ambush point for that enemy armor.

This also happened when a friend of mine selected my machine gun bunker and he was able to determine my ambush point.

Thanks.

I noticed an ambush marker on the left hand side of the road while playing as the Germans in VoT in the last couple of games. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be there or not. Do the Germans setup with it there? Might be related.....

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

Could this somewhat relate to the fact that I have seen my enemies "area targets" when I click on a unit that is area targeting?

------------------

"Battle is not a terrifying ordeal to be endured. It is a magnificent experience wherein all the elements that have made man superior to the beasts are present: courage, self-sacrifice, loyalty, help to others, devotion to duty." - Patton