Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Someone help me please

I have been trying to use the campaign editor to prolong the game i was thinking I could take over the whole world but everytime i try something goes wrong and now i am at the point of trying to adjust the AI and it wont let me save them to the campaign i am creating and i dont know what to do.....so if any1 has a campaign that goes longer than 1947 or knows how to fix it for me let me know please

i tried changeing the dates if i make it so the war last longer like say 2011 it still stops at 1947 so i tried the other making the war start in 1877 and it didnt work right cuz the AI doesnt start doing anything til 1939

Hi Jdog32382,

If you edit the campaign dates you will also unfortunately have to edit the Victory Conditions as these are usually tied into the start and end dates. The file should be pretty straight forward to edit and can be found under Campaigns->Edit Event Scripts.

For the AI, yes if you change the start date then you also have to edit all the AI scripts accordingly as well. It is a bit of work but pretty straightforward once you get started.

Hope this helps,

Hubert