Missing file.

Hello.

I'm in need of runservice.exe file for running ToW2 Africa. Had some problems and I already used all the suggestions from forum, game site and helpdesk. Now I'm only stuck with the missing file. E-mailed elicense@battlefront.com about a month ago but didn't get any reply. Do you have any kind of site where I could download the missing files or do I have to wait for direct support from you in this matter?

Would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

If you submitted a support request to the Helpdesk, then you should have received an answer of some sort. If we don't get a reply after a certain period (10+ days) an automated email is sent out saying that the ticket will be closed and that you need to reply to keep it open. It is possible that none of our emails have reach you (you may need to 'whitelist'/'safe-sender' support@battlefront.com or sales@battlefront.com or check your 'junk' email folder). If that is the case then you could login to the Helpdesk with your Battlefront Store account (not the Forum account, which is different) and check out the thread of responses there.

It is also possible that if an attachment was sent and it was a 'bare .exe' file, then it may have been stripped, with the possibility of the entire email being blocked.

Typically the 'runservice.exe' file is copied over the network connection when you successfully license the game. It's possible that some firewall/security software may block this from happening.

If you need to, resubmit your ticket. It would be preferable if you could just reply to the originally opened ticket, but if you can't access that, then open a new one.