Looking for uniform modding tutorial (pdf)

This is my first post on this forum so I would like say Hello to everyone.

I have a little problem. Some time ago I had a PDF manual for modding uniforms and helmets. There were clues how to make random helmets, vest, uniforms so soldiers in squad can look different. But my HDD broke down so I lost all my files. Now I can't find that manual on the internet. Maybe someone have such manual and can send me via e-mail or give me link where to find one?

P.S Sorry for my bad English ;P

Thanks much appreciated. :) Though I really just painted over the original models.

And yes, I also made some green camo for a few of the british AFVs a while ago, but never got around finishing them. The green base coat turned out too light and I always intended to smoothen out the edges of the black camo stripes. Have to think whether I'm taking another shot at them, or just release them as is.

Huhh...this sounds good!

What AFVs do you have ready? I would take it like it is, but I am old enough to wait patiently when you want to finish them ;-)!

I don't want to complain, but this sand-camo on the vehicles is so terrible boring...when there would be at least markings or anything on it, but so...

Thanks for the answer!

greetings, alex

Sorry, but the Brits will need to wait a little. Reworking the camo I already have isn't really that much to do, but I'm currently trying to catch up on some scenario work I started months ago and decided to focus on modding things I need for that, first.

And, I realized there are a couple of great Brtish mods by M1A1TC on the repository, already - so I'd like to do something we don't have yet.

Bradleys (along with the other US vehicles) in woodland camo were already made by Gordon Molek. Not sure if they are on the repository, though - but I'm sure they can be downloaded from GaJ's site.

AFAIK the only US vehicle still missing a woodland camo is the LMTV - so...

lmtv01a.jpg

:D