WW2 family module/modules

I'm curios as to how foxholes will be dealt with this time around and if we can expect something better than spot the foxhole before you spot the enemy situation with CMX1?

What is being done in regard to Unit/Weapon/Vehicle descriptions especially for newcomers to the game, as I read another post some guy saying he found CMX1 confusing with unit menu stats/description.

Will the vehicle turn rates be faster than CMBB as I loved BB but the turn rates after CMBO were excruciating almost?:)

I'm curios as to how foxholes will be dealt with this time around and if we can expect something better than spot the foxhole before you spot the enemy situation with CMX1?

Steve has posted on this issue. While I cannot reproduce his exact comments, what they boil down to is yes, there will be improvements in that area.

Michael

If you read the first post in this Thread http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=90197 , you will find the information you are looking for -

From Steve - 12-23-09

"On top of that, the player can now purchase and place a wide array of defensive works including barbed wire, bunkers, foxholes, and even trenches. That's right, trenches! All of these elements follow the rules of Fog of War, including trenches. Yup!

Long time members of this Forum will recall some very long and heated discussions about trenches and what we can, and can't, do from a technical standpoint. While people's passionate calls for FoW trenches didn't magically erase the technical challenges, they did cause us to adopt a new method of representing these elements.

We're still working on final graphics for the defensive works so you'll just have to wait a bit to see what they look like and to get more details on how units interact with them. Just know that they do give you guys the game elements you made clear you wanted back into CM. We do aim to please."