Open Tunngle net for Combat mission Shock Force

Tunngle creates a net lobby for CMSF, but of course can be used also for the other combat mission games.

What is Tunngle: is a system (client base) which is in the middle between hamachi and a game lobby. ike hamahci is based on the VPN idea (each user have assigned a virutal IP), but differently from hamachi the NETs are not linked to a single user but works like lobbies with 255 slots for players at the same time with chat. No slot is permanently assigned to a single user, people enter and exit from the nets. People use the chat for organize the match, the host create the match and the others players enter using the virtual IP assigned, like with hamachi. And the security level is higher than hamachi.

Is free naturally (will be also a payment version after completed the beta)

Here the Tunngle website : http://www.tunngle.net/ here the features of final versions http://www.tunngle.net/features/

Ok I'm in, holy cow, it's packed, I'm the only one in here! :eek:

For anybody else on their way, the CMSF lobby is under: Stragedy-> Turned-base

Is the server essentially somebody's home PC? So will it come down when they shut down or is it constant?

Ok I'm in, holy cow, it's packed, I'm the only one in here! :eek:

For anybody else on their way, the CMSF lobby is under: Stragedy-> Turned-base

Is the server essentially somebody's home PC? So will it come down when they shut down or is it constant?

No is active 24h; differently from Hamachi the lobbies are on a server not over a user PC.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out about tunngle myself, basically it's a more advanced version of Himachi and definitely worth checking out.

So I'll be hanging out in the lobby once I'm able to get my games reinstalled, hope to see you guys on there. The fact that it's up 24/7 and features a chat room/friends lists should really make it a lot easier to get some games going.

I just found out about tunngle myself, basically it's a more advanced version of Himachi and definitely worth checking out.

So I'll be hanging out in the lobby once I'm able to get my games reinstalled, hope to see you guys on there. The fact that it's up 24/7 and features a chat room/friends lists should really make it a lot easier to get some games going.

Naturally the best is to have some fixed days and hours for being in the lobby; the players of CMSF aren't so many to enter and found one already in the lobby casually.