One last purchase obstacle

Hmm... going from memory here but I think your account can only be associated with one email address. Simply forward the relevant email(s) your going to get with the download info and key to your brother. He does not need to have access to your store account in order to play or download. All he needs really is the license key. He can then make a new account himself and use your key to download the game.

Hmm... going from memory here but I think your account can only be associated with one email address. Simply forward the relevant email(s) your going to get with the download info and key to your brother. He does not need to have access to your store account in order to play or download. All he needs really is the license key. He can then make a new account himself and use your key to download the game.

Thank you so much for answering my question prior to the release of the game. I would like to extend some of the priveleges of pre-release to my brother. I consider it nice to have a hard copy of the manual for reading away from the computer. I also prefer CD over internet download, but internet download allows you to start right away.

What you suggest does seem to make sense. By forwarding the download license it would allow the other person to download to the criteria found in the e-mail. As long as the other person sets up an independent account things should be good to go. Crossing fingers. I will now submit my order.