Why no downloadable manual and...

tankski

A full manual (printed for mail deliveries, PDF for downloads) is included with the full game.

All pages appear for viewing. Since you can see 4 pages (2 double pages) at the same time, going to "page 3" doesn't make sense, as you are already looking at that page.

Martin

As I explained in my first post, it skips from, for example, page two on the bottom control (which is pages 4 and 5 in the manual) to page four on the bottom control (thus, you lose pages 6 and 7 of the manual). So the online manual is worthless.

I am not inclined to buy this game without having played it thoroughly because of the trouble I had with THEATRE OF WAR when I bought it right after it was released, and the big flop I find your PT Boat game to be.

No, tankski, it's not skipping any pages. Look at the page numbers in the document itself and you'll see that all pages are shown.

PT Boats and Theatre of War are games we publish from completely different developers.

If you have the Theatre of War game, you have 90% of the manual right there to read up on game mechanics, and it should be fairly easy to supplement the remaining 10% from the complete online manual.

Martin

I understand what they original poster is trying to say as I had the same problem. But all the manual is there, just scroll up. It is showing 4 pages at a time, but two are hidden at the top of the page. I hope this helps.

Is there a downloadable version of the game manual, I'd like to have a hard copy next to me for reference when I play. I'd pre-order and get the hard copy of the game as well but will get stung by a 40% import tax where I live so that isn't really an option.

Thanks