Alternate Uniforms for Mirrored Forces?

MeatEtr

Kinda like how we were able to have winter unis in the CMx1 games. It's just kinda lame seeing my forces and my enemy wearing the exact same uniforms. You know, for those red vs. red or blue vs. blue scenarios.

Couldn't it be possible to have an extra or alternate uniform for mirrored infantry? Just open up a use-able slot, the modders have already made multiple unis for infantry.

I'm assuming this has been brought up before. But if not for CMSF, then how about for future games, CMN and beyond?

And while you're at it, Battlefront, please provide us with a simple way to create mirrored forces in Quick Battles. That too would help a great deal.

Yeah that would be great to have. Especially for CMSF since it won't have the new QB system that will be coming with CMN.

MeatEtr : thanks for your message. I don't feel all alone anymore, what a relief !

With a mirrored game option, CMSF QB system as is it is now would instantly cease to be a massive frustation production utility...

I bet my ticket that it would work real good.

CMSF fans, please make a step forward and give this thread some support !