Bundling options

I am wondering if there will be any specific bundle options for when TOW Kursk comes out?

For instance; a friend of mine would like to get the Centauro add on that is part of TOW Africa as well as TOW Kursk. To buy TOW Africa, TOW Centauro, and TOW Kursk together would be very pricey.

Also I am curious if it would be possible to buy TOW Kursk pre-release in CD format only, and if there might be a pricebreak for that?

I am wondering if there will be any specific bundle options for when TOW Kursk comes out?

At the moment, we're not really planning any bundles across the different standalone titles. Centauro requires the Africa title, and won't work with Kursk, so offering a bundle with that doesn't really make sense. We may consider a Motherload bundle of all three games at some point, but not anytime soon.

Also I am curious if it would be possible to buy TOW Kursk pre-release in CD format only, and if there might be a pricebreak for that?

If you pre-order, you get the download & CD for the price of the "CD format only" (i.e. mail only delivery). There is no price break if you don't want the download unfortunately. Simply wait until the game is released and you will be able to order "mail only delivery" (or "download only" delivery for that matter) then.

Martin