When....?

The pre-order announcement states that the game will be released within 4-6 weeks after pre-orders started. This is ALWAYS the timeframe that we try to release in, to avoid legal and fulfillment issues. In other words, Kursk will most likely be released later this month.

I have pre-ordered this for myself and would like to pre-order it for my brother.

Only problem is that he will be moving sometime within the timeframe. I would like to escape the hassle of losing this in the mail.

With that being said; please do not rush this game! I like very much what I see and when it does arrive I hope there will not be a big bug chase.

Only problem is that he will be moving sometime within the timeframe. I would like to escape the hassle of losing this in the mail.

The only way to avoid possible problems is to set up mail forwarding for you with your local post office.

Martin

Doing the math

Theatre of War 2 - Kursk 1943: screenshots, pre-orders and packshot

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

+

The pre-order announcement states that the game will be released within 4-6 weeks after pre-orders started. This is ALWAYS the timeframe that we try to release in, to avoid legal and fulfillment issues. In other words, Kursk will most likely be released later this month.

=

February 24th through March 10th