demo compared to full version

jedi_pilot

Hey guys,

I'm looking at finally getting theater of war 2, but I have a question though. Does theater of war 2 full version run slower than the demo? The reason I ask this is because I have a mid range computer, but the demo runs quite smooth on it. However, I've heard that alot of people with higher end computers were having problems with low frame rates as well as lots of lag. So my concern is that I'll buy the full version, but it will end up not running well on my computer. So do I have to worry? Or does the Demo run the same as the full version? Thank guys:).

I tried the demo and recently bought the full version. The performance seems about the same to me. Both run well on my Core Duo 2.5 ghz, Vista 64 bit PC. I have the settings maxed, with the exception of Ambient Occlusion.

I have a 6.5 y/o athlon computer with a 512mg AGP card.

The demo played smooth for me. But the full version I found is slower especially when the flames start on multiple knocked out tanks.

But hey my computer does not meet minimum specs recommended in all fairness.

Glad to hear the game runs the same. It doesn't run completly smooth on the demo. But I have the graphics set high, and the computer is a slightly aged laptop. I'm sure with the graphics set lower it should work great. Thank's for the feedback:).

This is a little different topic but I have another question. Does normal TOW2 have a built in generator or anything resembling it like Kursk 1943? Or is the generator closer to what TOW1 has? Thank's again.