Quick Game not working

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my copy of the game. I have the game as follows :

- CM Shock Force (Paradox retail version bought at videogame store)

- CMSF Marines (bought on CM store)

I have installed the 1.21 incremental patch (during installation I choosed the CMSF + Marines option) and QUICK MISSION works no more. When I click OK, the game returns to the menu.

How to fix that ? Thanks in advance,

KOS

This sounds as if your 'Quick Battle Maps' folder is missing or empty. You should find this folder at '\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Combat Mission Shock Force\Game Files\Quick Battle Maps'. It's possible you may have accidentally dragged this folder out of the 'Game Files' directory. It will get recreated when you run CMSF again (but of course it will be an empty directory though). There could be about 226 maps in that folder.

If you find that you have deleted the 'Quick Battle Maps' directory, I believe reinstalling the 1.21 patch (make sure to select 'CMSF + Marines module' in the update) should install all of the missing maps.

If that does not do it, then you will probably need to reinstall CMSF (Paradox), reinstall the Marines module and then the 1.21 patch. If you do not unlicense, then the license should remain on the system and still be in effect.