Application Error.

When I try to run Tow2 Mission Editor. I get "Application Error: Cannot open file..\ 3dobj\tanks\uk\a12_(matilda_ii)_africa\a12_(matilda_ii)_africa.tga"

My Specs:

2.4 g Quad processor

MB Asus P5E

2 g ram

Nvid 8800gts 512m vid

OS Xp service pack 3

Do you get this error as soon as you attempt to run the "Mission-Campaign Editor" or do you open a particular file and get this error ?

Do you have any mods installed for TOW2 (not that I know which mods are available) ? In the main/root TOW2 directory there is a '3dobj.SFS' file, is it 161,705,729 bytes in size ? Do you have the 1.3.0 TOW2 Patch installed ?

Do you get this error as soon as you attempt to run the "Mission-Campaign Editor" or do you open a particular file and get this error ?

Do you have any mods installed for TOW2 (not that I know which mods are available) ? In the main/root TOW2 directory there is a '3dobj.SFS' file, is it 161,705,729 bytes in size ? Do you have the 1.3.0 TOW2 Patch installed ?

Yes, as soon as I try to launch the "Mission-Campaign Editor" I get the error.

No mods installed.

I have the Russian "Kursk Demo" Installed. I have the 1.3.0 patch also.

I have launched the Editor successfully when I first got the game, but I never actually used it.

My suggestion at this point would be to reapply the 1.3.0 patch and see if that helps. I'm not sure how many of the files get replaced with the patch, but I assume a number of them do, which would possibly include every executable.

If that doesn't work, then you may need to reinstall TOW2 over again and then the 1.3.0 patch.