See Battleplan: Special Operations if you can

Just finished watching it on the Military Channel. The program intercut between the development of the Resistance and insertion of the Jedburghs before D-Day on the one hand, as well as the odyssey and massacres caused by SS Panzer division Das Reich, set against the use of Spec Ops in OIF, complete with specially declassified hide images on the other. The part of direct interest to CMSF players lies in the Northern Tier pitting Special Forces and Peshmerga against Iraqi tanks and APCs, this after an extensive discussion of how the Special Forces organized for combat and the vehicles used. The fight involved tacair, Javelins, MGs and more in a most atypical fight for the Special Forces. See this episode if you can. You'll be glad you did.

Regards,

John Kettler

Had to watch it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKUz_vvHU88

At least I think this is it.

I remember seeing footage about that Blue on Blue bombing in Iraq that the BBC reporters were at.I never heard about the abandoned t-55 and the intense battle that took place though.Good show,Special Operations is as old as the bible and some special operations are even mentioned in it.