Can't Install License

The offline option is 100% the same thing as browsing the web. All you have to do is visit a website. If you're having problems with that, then it's pointing to serious issues with your PC. Since you're not including a whole lot of detail (when exactly does it crash, what does "crash" mean etc.) there isn't any way to help you, I'm afraid. BTW, I don't even know what a 404 error is. I have seen 505 errors, but never heard of 404.

Feel free to submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and we can try to figure out what the problem is, but please include a more detailed description of your PC and what you're trying to do exactly.

Licensing is not complicated matter, and unless you're behind a Proxy or Router, or have your PC over-protected, the online license is a one click affair.

Thanks Moon, sorry for being vague.

What happens is that I copy and paste the license into the box then click install. The thing says that it is downloading the license and I get a notice from my AVG asking if I want to allow this to happen. I hit ok, then I get a message saying that the program has to close becuase of a problem with the combat mission .exe file. Does this help?

eLicense has its own error codes that have nothing to do with http error codes. You get a list of most of them in the Troubleshooter at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.

If you mean that you got a 404 code trying to access www.elicense.net, the offline license website, then this most likely means an internet connection problem on your end. It's not a licensing error, it's an internet error.

Martin