an identification question

amingaz

german campaign, sidi bou zid mission panzer 4 tag 51.in the next mission its not there.When having alocated the skill points and moving on to the next mission i am always given novices again and those with experience and skill points added are not in the next mission.How do i find the soldiers from previous missions to add to the next mission after allocating the skill point s to them ?is there some identification method?

german campaign, sidi bou zid mission panzer 4 tag 51.in the next mission its not there.When having alocated the skill points and moving on to the next mission i am always given novices again and those with experience and skill points added are not in the next mission.How do i find the soldiers from previous missions to add to the next mission after allocating the skill point s to them ?is there some identification method?

Page 11 and 12 of the manual describe this pretty good. (The page number on the bottom of the page not the overall document number)

Being new to the game I was confused about transferring over upgraded units as well. When you look at the Order of Battle, there is a Task Force and a Staff tab in a picture on page 12. The Task Force tab gives a good description of what the entire unit is and it's cost. The Staff tab identifies all the people in the battle by name. It is my understanding that your armed forces from the previous battle become part of the RESERVES for the next battle. You can drag and drop individual members from the RESERVES (which you have upgraded skills for) into the corresponding Right column labeled DEPLOYMENT.

yes i had a feeling that the upgraded soldiers remain behind as well,i will try draging the upgraded reserves into the new deployment in my next skill upgrade once i get through the kaserin battle,thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

amingaz

yes i had a feeling that the upgraded soldiers remain behind as well,i will try draging the upgraded reserves into the new deployment in my next skill upgrade once i get through the kaserin battle,thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

amingaz

I'm glad I could help.

It does appear as if the more experienced personnel will rotate back into DEPLOYMENT after they wait out the one battle. I always review my DEPLOYMENT team for their experience as there will be a mixture of new and experienced rotated in.

One thing I am putting in consideration is that it might be better to rotate green troops in under certain circumstances.

1) If your starting units will get knocked out likely and

2) saving your experience for tough maps such as Sbeitla. (playing as US) Doing this helped me to survive until reinforcements on this map.