Help, Lost cd :(

Where did you purchase it from ? If you purchased it directly from BTS/Battlefront, then you can get a replacement CD for a minimal cost (usually shipping and handling).

I'd suggest emailing sales@battlefront.com or support@battlefront.com with the following info:

1) The original address that the game was mailed to.

2) The original credit card number and expiration date of said card that was used to purchase the game.

3) Your current mailing address (especially if it is different from the original one).

4) A current card that can be charged for the shipping and handling (about US$5.00 or so for domestic shipping via USPS).

5) You may want to put in the subject line that you're requesting a 'replacement CD'. I'd also suggest that if you mailing this request to both email addresses that you make mention of this so that the other request can be deleted.

I'm not sure how long it may take to fulfill this, but BTS may email you back once they've processed this for you.