NATO bone appreciated

Waycool

actually its not lord strat but i do know lots of buddies from there its there little bro south alberta light horse but my dad and 3 uncles were lord strat back in the 80's... small world but we are just messen around with everyone but we all make fun of each other like we are called jimmy's we call the loyal edmonton regiment the loyal edmonton retards and south alberts is sally horse it's nick names and good fun

i just cant wait to see canada in there! but as well i hope they get most of our vehicles too its going to be awesome! as well i do know pretty much every canadian military vehicle that goes back to the late 80's and to now the reason i know is that i am a royal canadian reservist in the signals corps and work around them from day to day (due to the armoury the got us stuck with a light armoured recon regiment) and can help with any name's of the vehicle's that we use

Royal Canadian Reservist? Signals Corps? None of these things exist.

If you're at the Jefferson Armoury in Edmonton, there is no Signals unit there.