resolution

thathawk

I have just installed tow2 the problem is when I set graphics options such ad resolution and graphical detail when I apply and restart the settings are not saved if I look in the tow 2 configuration the settings are there but not in the game I have updated my drivers uninstalled the game installed with the latest patch tried without patch but no joy it just goes back to the deafult graphics settingsI am finding this very frustrating I windows 7 64 bit with ab ati 4800 graphics card I rember having this problem with wow1 with xp but got around it any advice will be great

I have just installed tow2 the problem is when I set graphics options such ad resolution and graphical detail when I apply and restart the settings are not saved if I look in the tow 2 configuration the settings are there but not in the game I have updated my drivers uninstalled the game installed with the latest patch tried without patch but no joy it just goes back to the deafult graphics settingsI am finding this very frustrating I windows 7 64 bit with ab ati 4800 graphics card I rember having this problem with wow1 with xp but got around it any advice will be great

Run it as Admin and it should be ok. If you dont start as Admin settings colud not be overwritten.