Finding ones licenses?

Trying to find my license for the base game I have. A friend can't find his license anymore and I was going to lend him mine so we can get a LAN or PBEM game going. Problem is I can only find my Marine license within the game. He does not have the marine module. Can I locate the license for the base CMSF within my directory or is it overwritten by the marine module. OR does the marine module work also on two machine and I could let him use my marine # for PBEM games??

Thanks

Also, since Oct 1, 2007 all keys for downloadable product (i.e. if you ordered "Download only" or "Download & Mail" deliveries, or a "Pre-order" - which is the latter by default) are saved in your customer account. Log in at www.battlefront.com/store, click on "My Account" that appears in the top menu.

If you forgot your login, go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw to retrieve it. You get a new random password and your Username is in the same email, called "User account". Enter it EXACTLY as shown.

Martin

For CMSF look for a file named 'receipt.txt' in your root directory of CMSF. The line that says "Order ID" is the license key. For the Marines and British Forces modules a similar file can usually be found in the '..\Modules' subdirectory where those executables reside.

Thanks I found the receipt but the # I see is the Marine Lic # or at least what I was thought to be the Marine # indicated as a Order ID #.

I have a order ID # and a hyphen one a few lines down starting with a rc24- ....would this be the CMSF base game lic #?

Under my marine module I do not see any file re. a license.

Thanks for the help though.

I have a order ID # and a hyphen one a few lines down starting with a rc24- ....would this be the CMSF base game lic #?

No. As explained in the Knowledgebase, license keys are 32 or 15 digits. What you are referring to is a random crypt key that is not relevant for you.

Your Marines key, if you downloaded it, is saved in your customer account, as I mentioned above.