Suggestions

Hi There,

CMSF is an excellent game. No question. Been playing a while and am still a novice but gaining experience and help from the community. Many thanks.

I got a couple of suggestions and thought I'd mention them - no offence, so don't get mad.

1. For me, it's difficult to read the clock in night scenarios. If the clock was bigger or the numerals brighter, that would help.

2. I would like to have a "Replay Scenario" button on the menu. As a new player, I still do a fair amount of replays, but I have to quit and then reload a Save Game. But a "Replay" button would be more convenient.

3. I would like to know how many casualties my force is taking during a scenario. OK, I know you can see if vehicles have been destroyed, and if soldiers have been hit, so I guess this is not crucial. But in larger scenarios, it would help if I could quickly see how much damage I'm taking - even if it's just an approximation. An alternative might be a SITREP feature, with some basic stats coming through at intervals. Perhaps this feature might depend on available C2 assets and so vary accordingly?

Well, I hope no one minds me mentioning this. None of the above is crucial, but thought I'd offer some feedback. Thanks again.

Hello Javolenus,

good, you reminded me that I needed to add a second feature to my compass mod. In version 2 I've made the center of the compass less transparent and less red, so the time should be much easier to read against black background. I've uploaded it to the Repository, you'll have to wait for it to clear checks before you can get though.

post-1614-141867621474_thumb.jpg