The Plunder Option

xwood..get off it! You, nor anyone else here is responsible for what your ancestors, countrymen, leaders, etc. perpetrated as acts against humanity. The injustice is not yours to bare. Humans from every walk of life throughout the annals of time have been responsible for despicable acts against one another, the blame is not yours, only the responsibility of recognition is ours to remember and not to repeat.

Actually, the sins of the fathers are passed down. We all are born descendants into a fallen world. There is some innocence at birth, eventually the knowledge of the law is discerned, one is examined and is found guilty of non-perfection (sin). One could say the American debt is "being passed" down. Generations to come say,"wasn't my fault"........yet they will pay, there is always a price.

This "opinion" of mine is obviously not saying today's German is responsible, they weren't even born. But the fact they identify themselves to a "group" or "nation" that has a spirit or dominion, there could be reflection of the original sin. Could there be a Kennedy curse?

On the flip side, you can inheirit good things too. Money is the first thing that comes to mind. Lisa Marie Presley, the Sam Walton family, Simplots, Bush's, etc. You can't pick your biological parents, well, unless you can adopt yourself to another another....and that is my point. Remove thyself from a sin path of original sin & be born again.

Just say 'No' to Bunta,

-Legend

SeaMonkey, BrotherX, Arado and Snowstorm Really pleased you guys like these ideas, hopefully Hubert will have a comment. Most likely it will be a simple wink or roll-eyes. :confused::D

BrotherX, How dare you insinuate the Germans are worse than the Italians. I'm not easily offended, but that really does it. -- On the other hand, having a hefty bit of German in me I'm bound to come in first or second unless the Japanese or Mongols become contestants, then the rest of us will have a really hard time in the History's Worst People Award! :eek:

Oh, I don't know JJ, I think I can smell an expansion for this game coming out of all this (the force is STRONG in this one.....oops! Wrong thread. :D )

Hey, I'm of half German (and half Irish) descent myself and I feel fine.

What's that sayin' "The Germans make the beer, and the Irish drink it"? Oh, I could be wrong....:eek::D