No License with British Module

Well as a Christmas Gift I got a fresh copy of the British Module for CM:SF. Since I had recently installed Windows 7 I went and installed plain CM:SF, Marine Module, and the British Module. Yet it asked me to authenticate the British module and no license key came with the CD case evidently.

I was able to log into the Battlefront Store account used to purchase the game and under order history no license key is listed there either.

Email martin@battlefront.com and I'm sure he can sort things out. There should be a key on the disk. There can be some confusion when reinstalling multiple things at the same time, so that might be part of the issue. Martin can help sort that out too.

There's no key online if you got a hard copy only, so it definitely should be on the CD case itself in that case.

We'll get you up and running :D

Steve