Vocal Mayhem Mod

Hey, thanks Nikita.

I thought about altering the pitch of the voices when I was making the mod but sometimes I get a degrading effect in the game when I play and it already changes the pitch of the wavs. Sometimes the voices will be slower and lower and sometimes a bit faster and higher, so I didn't want to alter them anymore in case it warped them even more. I don't know if this happens to other players but it happens to me quite a lot. They border on cartoony, so I am afraid anymore changes in pitch and tone will make them laughable and unrealistic.

The key to making it better will be to get a couple more voices into the mod for some real variety.

Mord.

What format are you using? I seen similar things when editing jpeg image files. Apparently because it's a lossy format, each time you alter and save the image, the quality degrades.

Maybe it will help if you convert your sound files to something not lossy alter them and then save? Just my two cents.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question:

If i use the Marine folder then all US units have these voices.

If i play US-Army i hear "run marines run" or give me a Corpsman"...

Now if i put the Army folder in and take the Marine folder out i just dont have the marine "special" voices like to two examples above ?

That would be great because i dont need them.