A few questions / statements.

1. I seem to have an issue with picking up dead soldiers weapon systems. I will move the new unit into place and some times they sit there, some times they start buddy aid, and rarely they will pick up that tank buster that I really wanted. Any advice?

2. Some way or another my vehicle crews get out (either by command or they are just scared) I put them back in and I can move the vehicle, but cannot target anything, its like no one is sitting in the turret / gun? Any advice here?

3. Involving artillery, does the more time it take the more accurate it is? It seems way more accurate when i select 5 minutes instead of immediate as a time variable.

Thanks everyone.

if a weapon system is picked up depends mostly if it is still usable. there is no idicator for it but a RPG or javelin or stuff like that can be "broken". if its broken they dont pick it up.

sorry no idea.

i never use the artificial time delays and it shouldnt make them any more accurate. however i cannt really comment on that as immediate is what i want.

or do you mix it up with emergency? emergency missions will come down verry fast and verry inaccurate. but the time delay you can select should not have any effect on it.

1. With patch 1.21, they changed it so that teams doing buddy aid will not pick up heavy weapons from another team. So if your AT team dies, a rifle squad cannot pick up the AT.

2. Are any crew members dead? Are they panicked/suppressed? I believe there may be a bug where the suppression level is preserved on a vehicle, so when the hop back in they panic.

3. As e said, time delay makes no difference, unit skill/CoC/equip matter, along with calling for emergency fire. Emergency fire can e EXTREMELY accurate when using FSVs, but otherwise will generally miss.