1.21 and ESET smart security

As a heads up while installing patch 1.21 I was getting errors that it could not find the exe. The Eset was quarantining the exe. I had to add an exclusion for CM Shock force.exe which I never had to prior. It was maddening lol but I did figure it out and 1.21 is now installed.

The steps I did were disable the Eset anti virus and then restore from quarantine the CM Shock Force.exe that gave a false positive. Then in Eset advance setup antivirus add an exclusion for CM Shock Force.exe. Reinstall patch 1.21 to be sure it all went in and then enable my Eset again. Success.

Time to fight the good fight. The Syrians will pay for the attempted bio warfare virus ;)

Personally, I am of the opinion that some of those anti-virus/firewall/internet security packages have long passed their usefulness and have begun moving into merely annoying territory. The next and last step will be when they will shut down your PC one day and tell you that it's unsafe to be using it.