Two small things.....

Jonah

I've been playing the demo for a couple of weeks and love it. I don't have the latest version so these comments may be moot.

1. Transport Planes and Transports seem to have no limits on the number of units they can carry. I've loaded at least six paratroop units on a Transport Airplane level 1. Similarly, I've put six tanks and two arty on a transport ship. Is this correct?

2. I've built wonderful groups of ground units in a city and then tried to transfer the units to a ship as a group with no luck. The only way I could do it was to drag each unit to the ship and rebuild the group once all the units were on the transport. Is there any way to drag a group onto a transport as an intact group (i.e. move my whole '1st Division' to a transport intact in one move).

Hope these comments help refine what I feel is a great game.

I've been playing the demo for a couple of weeks and love it. I don't have the latest version so these comments may be moot.

1. Transport Planes and Transports seem to have no limits on the number of units they can carry. I've loaded at least six paratroop units on a Transport Airplane level 1. Similarly, I've put six tanks and two arty on a transport ship. Is this correct?

Hi Jonah. Yes, there was a bug that would allow you to create unit-groups inside a transport and there would be no limit on the number of units they can contain. This is fixed in the next update.

2. I've built wonderful groups of ground units in a city and then tried to transfer the units to a ship as a group with no luck. The only way I could do it was to drag each unit to the ship and rebuild the group once all the units were on the transport. Is there any way to drag a group onto a transport as an intact group (i.e. move my whole '1st Division' to a transport intact in one move).

I'll take a look.