Trying to find name of PC game

dkchapuis

Around 1990 I owned a PC game (probably DOS based). I cannot remember the name of it, and I would really like to try to find a copy.

Here are the details that I remember:

- It was a game about dragons, magic, dragon eggs, and ruling villages

- You could control a dragon in real time combat with a top-down view. Usually you would torch villages when doing this

- You had various dragon eggs in "incubators". The longer you let the egg cook the stronger the dragon was.

- (My favorite part of the game), you could create potions by mixing various chemicals/herbs together. These potions could be used on dragon eggs. I think they could also be used on villages.

- While mixing the potions, the chemicals would bubble. The object would be to make the potion as strong as possible, but if you added too much the potio would explode.

- I also think that you could make villages loyal to you, and they would pay you tribute.

- I also seem to remember that game came with a big "chemical sheet", or something like that, that described what various elements of the potion would do.