Thanks for the Cobat Sim

Kelly's Heros

Hey Brit,

Great tool that really helps explain why combat results are coming out the way they are in the game.

Most of us on the board have a good appreciation now for the behavior, but newbies will really struggle with some of the combat results. I believe you should correct the ruleset sooner than later as to not disenfranchise new players.

The game just keeps getting better.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the final release so I can play some new maps and try out some of my own ideas about the rulesets. I think that this capability is a very powerful addition to the game.

By the way, what language are you writing this in? C++ or C#? Also are you using XNA or another engine or is this your own creation?

Thanks.

By the way' date=' what language are you writing this in? C++ or C#? Also are you using XNA or another engine or is this your own creation?[/quote']

It's C++. I'm using MFC for the user interface (MFC is an old Microsoft user interface library) but I don't like how MFC looks, so I re-wrote a lot of stuff to change it's appearance. The game map is done straight in OpenGL. I'm not using any special libraries or game engines for that.