[AAR] Skrivebordsgeneralen (Yanks) vs J.J. Rambo (Japs)

Yep, CPgeneral (Skrivebordsgeneralen) is playing it conservative. He didn't want to fight me at Midway, a smart move, because I had +3 Naval Tech, don't think he has it yet. Instead, he's going to the soft underbelly route. He'd better come to Tokyo soon, or else I'll win on time. He has shared with me that he does have LR+5 & the rest of the goodies in the tech department.

I've held off the British on their attempt goto Cumming, China via the Burma road. The city in the moutains behind the river IS THE BEST defense position in SC; plus all the rain the British get in Burma. That's my favorite stall move in this scenario. Bait the Allies into that ravine. Obviously, if the rain clears, enough air + 3 prong ground will blast me. Can't ask for a better defense position. No point in building fortress, then the Allies might not go that way :)

I wanted to fight this guy at Midway, I tried to throw him off by allowing him to see my Jap bombers West of Midway. I brought the kitchen sink to Midway with +3 Naval in 1943. All my ships were brought home from India coast & refitted. My India/Burma attack was a complete feint. I used slow withdraw there.

He didn't fall for the bait.

He hit the underbelly, claims to have LR+5, so I'll have to respect that Poker bet.

It's Fall 1944, he does have some work to do.....Matter of fact, I've got a turn in my email now.

November 1944. CPgeneral certainly has LR+5, he's popping targets all over the place in SE Asia. Phillipines to be exact will be bye-bye. I left an Army to die in Manilla.

British Army has engaged (not the marrying kind) my best Jap Army +4 experience in Viet-Frickin'-Nam. The Hanio Hilton is getting popped by the Air, but we hold this turn. Japs have couple Zeros running air support from Central China.

"Wanting" is no longer "Wanting", it falls. The weather finally broke for this dude, he pounded the crap out of Wanting and moved units around the river to finish the job. The Japs will be running like the Devil in China, looking to make stands where possible.

The Russians are political getting pissed. Well, let them, I'm not bothering to throw a couple units to please Stalin near his Commie cities.

Meanwhile, the Japanese Navy continues exercises in safe waters.

The Jap Airforce is nice and cozy.

The Jap mainland has an overcrowding problem. We've got armies, SF, AA, & the rest stuff thru out.

Hoping to stall this guy for victory,

-Legend