Hill 112 - Normandy

Greetings from Colchester,

Is it a CMBO scenario file 'Battle for Hill 112' or an image of a map saved as a pdf file?

Perhaps you could send me the link (see e-mail in my profile) to have a look at

Originally posted by hercuels1602:

All,

How do i obtain the UK Map for the Battle for Hill 112. I was sent a link by member Xavier but was not able to access the file using Acrobat.

If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Hercuels1602 smile.gif

All,

Thanks for coming back. It looks like that i have the file but can't save the file to my existing CMBO Disc.

I've checked the other files in Combat MSN (f:/scenarios ) and they seem to be of the same format. I've tried to save it here but it will not allow me saying that i'm not able to save this file or create in windows.

How do you save these scenarios to your CMBO disc. smile.gif

Any clues?? :confused:

Oh - Have a fantastic New Year.

Hercuels

err... do you mean the CD-ROM disk because that can't be written on (read only). Have you tried installing the game to your (read & writable) hard drive?

How did Acrobat come into it? (from your 1st post)

Originally posted by hercuels1602:

All,

Thanks for coming back. It looks like that i have the file but can't save the file to my existing CMBO Disc.

I've checked the other files in Combat MSN (f:/scenarios ) and they seem to be of the same format. I've tried to save it here but it will not allow me saying that i'm not able to save this file or create in windows.

How do you save these scenarios to your CMBO disc. smile.gif

Any clues?? :confused:

Oh - Have a fantastic New Year.

Hercuels

[ December 31, 2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

I've been able to download the data for Hill 112 & had a fantastic game yesterday.

Andreas,

I've downloaded some of the other normandy battles such as tilly le champange etc from the link you gave me.

When i try to save them in the CMBO set up it tells me that they are for a different battlefront game. Is there a specific normandy combat mission game for these or are they spread over several games.