Game ending bug CTD

I have played through about 10 missions so far for the campaign, i'm on "Night Stalkers." Played through an extremely fun mission with about 10 minutes left, Syrian army surrendered, accept to go next mission, CTD.

I just installed some sound mods so I assumed that was causing the problem, so I removed them and also thought it might have been a fluke so I reloaded my save and instantly did a cease fire. Same thing.

I am patched to 1.08 - the latest for vanilla right?

This has never happened before.

Crash log and saved game are follows:

Log:

http://pastebin.com/f70eb0288

Saved game:

http://www.krauselabs.net/dump/tyrspawn.bts

Even with the 1.20 patch you may find that you will still get a crash after the Night Stalkers battle. The current solution (as undesirable as it is) is to SURRENDER this battle and move on to the next one (which should be Daggar Fight).

We have to look into this particular battle in the campaign and see if recreating it and recompiling the campaign will fix this issue or not. I do NOT know when we'll get around to that or IF that is even the solution here.

By the way, how did you manage to browse to that older product page for CMSF ? The current links on the site don't seem to point to that page anymore.

Even with the 1.20 patch you may find that you will still get a crash after the Night Stalkers battle. The current solution (as undesirable as it is) is to SURRENDER this battle and move on to the next one (which should be Daggar Fight).

We have to look into this particular battle in the campaign and see if recreating it and recompiling the campaign will fix this issue or not. I do NOT know when we'll get around to that or IF that is even the solution here.

By the way, how did you manage to browse to that older product page for CMSF ? The current links on the site don't seem to point to that page anymore.

Just a google search. Why don't you take it down if its outdated? Its the first thing that comes up in google for combat mission shock force patch.

BTW I replayed the mission after patching and it worked out fine, bringing me to ambush valley. Magic?