Can someone help me get the patch?

Hi,

I'm on dialup and am needing the Kalypso DVD uber patch. Would anyone be willing to send me the patch or is there a way I can get it. I am on dialup and the fastest speed I get here is 28.8 kbps.

I would be very grateful (obviously) and would be willing to pay for the DVD/CD and postage, etc.

Thanks in advance if anyone would be kind enough to help a fellow ToW fan out. I'm located in Virginia (USA).

James

Sorry man. Just found out that UPS does not deliver to PO boxes. I left it with my shipping guy at work and left before he could let me know. Well I also took Friday off so your disk is sittiing at work right now. If you can PM me a home address I could send it out from work via UPS. If you would prefer not to, I can send it out US post.

Hi eniced73,

Thank you so much for sending me the patch. I just received it in todays mail. I have not been able to use it as my PC was made in RAID 0 style and one bit the dust last week. I am changing that to RAID 1 and going to 1TB. It will be a bit before I get it shipped to me. :( Oh well, just bad luck.

As you know, I'm on dial up, won't that make it difficult to play multilayer? I'd love to do that if I could. I only get 28.8 when connected. I'm in the sticks.

I cannot thank you enough for your kindness I wish you would have provided me your return address so I could thank you more properly. All I can say is I am sincerely appreciative.

I won't be able to read any reply until my PC is fixed, I'm using my daughters to reply here so I could thank you.

Thanks,

James